This morning hasn't been very productive for me. First off, the alarm went off at 4 a.m. to tell me to go exercise & I refused to get up. Didn't help that it was LEGS day!! Add that to my things to do this afternoon. Then the whole drive in was with me at the wheel, half asleep. NOT GOOD!! Then I spent most of the morning trying to think of something to write about & so far... NOTHING!! Nothing exciting happening, no new news. BORING!! What the hell??
The wife is taking the kids over to Whidbey Island. They are going to be hanging out at Fort Casey. They do a 3rd year trip there every year for her school. ( She is a teacher ) She is meeting up with a co-worker to redue the scavenger hunt since there were some changes this year. Its a cool place, there is a lot of bunkers & gun turrents. I went on the trip when my daugther was in the 3rd grade. Had a blast. More info. on Fort Casey.... HERE!! Too bad the weather isn't really cooperating with them, but its still nice to get out. I did let my daughter take my camera so hopefully she'll take a bunch of nice shots. I hope its something she will like, so I have a excuse to get her a camera & we can go off together & take pics. Man this is a boring post... I should end it now... Til next time... SORRY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment