Friday, April 30, 2010

3rd Day in a Row!!

190 lbs. Its been 3 straight days. I've had to step on the scale a few times to make sure it wasn't broken. I was a little bummed when I saw that. I wanted 189 to pop up so bad. But I'll take it. With the amount of hockey games I'm going to have under my belt this weekend... If I don't hit 189 lbs. on Monday, I'll be pissed!! But that also means I can't be eating all kinds of shit, or skipping meals for that matter.
Workout this morning was great. The heart rate monitor has been my new toy & its gotten me pushing myself a little harder. I think its funny something like that could do that to me. If I knew that, I would have bought it sooner. At the end of the workout, my results from today was better than the results from yesterday. I burned more fat grams, more calories & I stayed in my "zone" longer. My max heart rate was 175, which I pushed to get during cardio. What surprised me is that I've always felt that my Monday/Thursday workout is the one that gets me going. It really pumps me up & I can feel it throughout the day. But apparently my Tuesday/Friday workout is the one that actually gets the blood pumping. My max yesterday was a 166 ( during cardio ), I do believe I hit a 120 during actual weightlifting. Today, I hit 160 during weighttraining alone. Can't believe this watch & chest strap has me so giddy!! Well it's a busy day leading to a busy weekend. I'm hoping I'll be able to do a couple of posts this weekend. But I have a lot going on... HOCKEY TOURNAMENT!! I will try though, just because I know on Monday my post would be LOOOOOONG if I posted EVERYTHING that went on this upcoming weekend. Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment