So I'm starting this post at 6:45 a.m. When will it finish?? Don't know. I'm not able to post at break today because I wont have one. Our worker has the day off to run kids to the doctors so I have to go without a break. Which is fine, just kind of screws up my everyday routine. I was hoping to post about my new 12 week program...
I started my new program yesterday. I registered for it over a week ago. After I signed up for my new program, I recieved a questionaire from the personal trainer. It had several questions about what kind of weight training I'm currently doing, my sleeping & eating habits, weight, height & various other questions. After I sent it back to him, he was able to figure out my meal plan as well as my workouts. A email was sent back in a few days that had both meal & workout attached to it. I wanted to start it right away, but with the trip last weekend, I figured it would be tough to keep things on schedule. We also had to go to the store & pick up my food options & print up my workout sheet so I can keep a log of my workouts ( sets, reps, weights, etc. ) The wife is really good at doing that on the computer for me.
I will promote the program I'm doing... but it will be after I see positive results. I know after two days that I'm feeling pretty good. One of the reasons I'm not really going into too much detail about this program is that its this persons business. It would ruin it if I went & told everyone what I'm eating ( even though the plan was designed for me ) & what my workout plan was. The truth is... if you really want to, you can do the research yourself & put this same thing together. Why didn't I do that?? Too much work!! I would've had to figure out how much calories my body needs to fuel my workouts & then how much more or less I would need to help shed the pounds. Also the amount of protein I would need. Thats way too much work for me, I just want to follow a plan & work hard to get the results. There is many magazines & "workout bibles" that have the formula to figure it out, by why should I do it when I can pay someone to do it for me?? Save money?? Yeah, but when I researched this person, he had some impressive testimonials that I just had to try it. I'm hoping that in the end, I get to be one of those success stories. So, that being said... I shall keep everyone posted on my progress... at least here. I ain't broadcasting it on Facebook or anything, but I think this blog will help me talk about my progressions.
Day 2: Did little legs, back & biceps today with a intense ab routine. The other thing he wants me to do is drink a 1/2 a gallon during my workout. My body is not used to it yet. I swear the combination of the exercises & me downing a 1/2 gallon, made me want to puke!! Oh did I mention I had 17 minutes of HIIT on the elliptical immediately after my workout?? But I feel good & I actually was sweating, which I haven't done during one of my workouts in a while. Overall I feel pretty good. I took my before pics yesterday & I'll try to take pics after every week to show my progression. I'll start posting them on Bodyspace, eventually, then I'll post them here... if I have the balls hehe.
Well I guess I better get back to work, make this day easier for me. Til next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment