Ok so I do this blog mostly at work during my break. Its the only time of the day where I'm pretty much to myself. Unless someone sees me in here & decided to poke their heads in to bother me. Which happens, even though they can tell I'm engaged in something so I'm not a 100% paying attention to them. So where was I?? Oh at work... The keyboard has a sticky M. I was wondering why, the past few days I've been having problems typing. When I looked at the keyboard today I saw that the M & , was stuck together by what appears to be syrup. So whenever I push M... this pops up - ,m . Whenever I push , = ,m. See the problem. That means I'm backspacing a lot & also putting in the wrong passwords, assuming I have a m in my password. UGH!!
Happy Easter!! I know I'm late, but I don't get on the computer much over the weekend, you should already know that. The weekend was great. Nothing planned so it was nice to take our time & not have a schedule to follow. No hurry there & do this. Did watch a couple of movies I've been trying to watch. "Inglorious Basterds" & "Men Who Stare At Goats" Both movies were good. I think I liked "Inglorious Basterds" a little more than the other. But both movies entertained me & I didn't feel like I wasted my time.
So that was the most exciting part of my weekend. Did enjoy the windstorms that were here in the Pac. N.W. the end of the week & through most of the weekend. Made for some great sounds at night & entertaining visuals during our drives. I would have liked to take my camera out & played around with it more. Maybe next time.... Till then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment