Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Not a Tuesday Fan...

I used the title Typical Tuesday last week. I find myself in the same boat this Tuesday. I didn't wake up & workout, which gave me a extra hour & a half of sleep. But I don't feel like I got it. Maybe I should have gotten my ass up & done something. So already, I didn't start the day out right. Then it was rainy & gloomy, again, typical Seattle weather. My son is supposed to have baseball practice this afternoon, but it's one of those... wait... & see. The rest of the day so far has been ho-hum. UGH!!

I hurried home yesterday to catch the Mariners home opener. It sucked. They lost 4-0. No fricken offense. I turned it off early yesterday & finished off Eastbound & Down. It was a good show. I wouldn't call it a great show, but it was entertaining & embarrassing at times. You know the feeling of embarrassment you feel for a character because they are so stupid. Like with Michael Scott on The Office. When he opens his mouth & says something stupid or does something you know is going to end bad, you almost feel like turning it off. The main character on Eastbound & Down is like that. It was a HBO show so at least it showed some T & A. Then I finished off the night with what turned out to be a guilty pleasure. I had seen previews for this movie long ago, heard all the "It SUCKED!!" movie reviews. It looked like a cheesy parody of the those cheerleading movies, & for whatever reason, I still had this urge to watch it. It was "Fired Up!!". A movie about two really good & popular football players that skip football camp to go to cheerleading camp to get laid. Of course the movie falls into the predictable lines with the guys enjoying cheer & finding themselves not wanting to leave. Plus one of the characters falls in love with the main cheerleader that didn't want them on the squad in the first place. It was actually pretty funny. There was definitely some moments that I was laughing loudly, which surprised me. But I'm easily entertained so its understandable. Well I've got to get back to work. So... Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment