It feels like there are things I'm supposed to be doing this weekend. But as far as I know, we have NOTHING!! Whooohoooo... Our next few weekends are busy, so it'll be nice not to have to do anything this weekend & REST!!
We had our niece & nephew over last night. They were hanging out with the cousins, playing games & stuff. I got to play a first person shooter with them, multiplayer. My son has gotten pretty good at it considering he's going to be 5 in a couple of months. He was tearing up his cousins. I had to tell him to cool off & give them a chance or else they wont want to play with him. Doesn't help that he knows all the controls & they don't. So when it was time to play he was shooting them, then running up to them & slicing them up with the knife. I had to ban his knife play. Sounds pretty bad. But after a while he started letting them win. I know, a 4 year old letting his older cousins win. But it's kind of fair play since he is not good at the games they usually play so he is the 3rd wheel. But in this game, he's the assassin they wished they never knew. It was funny watching them wonder who killed them & my little almost 5 year old is giggling as his character is running away. Ahhh well I guess that is it for now. I had a friend interrupt me during my break to tell me about a play/opera he went to the other day. Sounds fun, but I don't know if I can sit through it. We'll see if that is even something the wife would want to do. We've done the ballet... I think we actually should do that again. Maybe a burlesque show would be more our speed. Til next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment