Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 1 of Week 2...

First off... Weekend Update!! Friday night, did dinner with the wife & a friend. That went well, except I couldn't eat the great things they were. They also drank a little, I had water. It was tough. But I felt good the next morning when I got on the scale & it read 190lbs. WHOOHOOO!!
Saturday... Not so good. Since I sleep in on the weekends, it throws off my schedule. I didn't eat as regularly as I would've liked. But I tried to be good since I knew later on in the evening I'd probably give in to some "naughtys". My son had a baseball game, he went 2-2 with a double & 2 runs. So proud!! Then came the fights... we had a few people over a some snacks. I didn't over do it, but I didn't stick to my strict rules. It made me sick the next day when I got on the scale & it was 194lbs. Both days of the weekend were rest days so those were the days I was supposed to be on my best behaviour. UGH!!
Sunday... woke up, got my hockey gear ready for the afternoon. Picked up the kids, watched The Hangover with the pops. He went to Wenatchee on Sat. so I didn't get to spend quality time with him on his bday. So we broke in the new Blu-Ray player with a nice comedy. Then at 5:45 p.m. I hit the ice for the first time in a few weeks. Felt good!! I happen to score the first goal accidentally... I was forechecking & the defensive player went to throw it back around the boards when it deflected off of my shin pad past the goalie into the net. I'll take it!! But it was nice to be on the ice.
Workout today... was great. I upped my weights on a few exercises & did my HIIT. Sweating by the end. I felt good. Now back to the good eating... I mean in a healthy sense, not that it tastes good. The wife is starting to do a similar thing. She is entering a contest. I'll find out more about it & post. But I know she was taking her "before & after" pics this morning & filling out the forms. We also went shopping late last night to get her the "good" foods she's supposed to be eating today. We'll see how that goes. We stayed up a little later than usual prepping for today. Well I'm running late... better get back to work!! Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment