Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Quickie...

Ahh Thursday... One day closer to Friday. I've been looking forward to the end of the week since Monday. We've got some great plans this weekend, but I like to share them after the fact. So hopefully I'll remember to post a lil sumptin', sumptin' about it on Monday.
The weather was awesome yesterday. I took advantage of it by meeting a friend at the batting cages to get a few cuts in. It was nice. The wife & I went shopping in the evening for things I'm going to need next week. It's a new 12 week program that I've mentioned before. I'll post more about it after a week of it to see if I like it or not. Doesn't mean I'm going to stop after a week if I don't like it. It just means it'll make the end result that much more gratifying. I'm looking forward to this endeavor & the goal at the end of it. Well... I better get back to work... Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment