Just finishing off my egg whites... Mmmm... That was the honest truth, well, with a little sarcasm. 190lbs. today!! Two days in a row. It's been the lowest I've been in a while. I've hit 190 lbs. 3 out of the 11 days, so I'm pretty happy. Now to break the 180's.
Workout this morning was great!! I think having my new heart rate monitor helped. It was fun playing with it & the chest strap didn't get in the way like I thought it would. It showed me my average HR, my max HR, how long I was in the zone, how long I was above/below & other fun stuff. I was pretty happy with the results. I can't wait to try it out tomorrow night while I'm playing hockey.
Yesterday was a pretty good day. Met up with a teammate from baseball & went to a field to toss the ball around. He hasn't thrown in a while so it was nice to get some warm up tosses in. Then he moved over to first to simulate throws from third to first. So I got a lot of work in. Felt good!! Arm wasn't tired & I didn't bounce any in, so I was pretty happy about that. We also worked on hitting plastic colored balls ( little ones hehe ) which helped our hand eye coordination. We would toss two colored balls up in the air, soft toss style & yell out a color of one. The batter then had to hit the right color. Worked well... except when I would toss them too close together & both would get hit. BONUS!!
Well thats all for now... Oh, I managed to finally get my 45 lb. dumbells yesterday. $139.00 for two 45 lb. dumbells... UGH!! But I used them this morning so I'm glad I did it. Til next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment