Today was another great workout. Like I said, the workout isn't the hard part... DAMN FOOD!! It was back, biceps & abs again. (with cardio at the end ) A little easier, but I wouldn't say by much. Especially since I'm supposed to be going HEAVY!! But there was sweat again & I felt like I had worked. I've had moments in the past where I worked hard, but it never felt like it. This is a nice welcomed change.
The weekend is upon us again. My son has a baseball game tomorrow. We are also planning on picking up the WEC fight on Saturday & have a few friends over. Sunday I get to step on the ice for the first time in a few weeks. It'll be nice. A friendly scrimmage to get our tournament team ready for next week. That's my weekend plans. Plus, dads birthday is tomorrow, but since we've already gotten him what he wants, we probably wont be gathering for a party. I do believe they are taking a day trip so...
I guess that's it for now. The day has dragged so far & so have I... LACK OF CARBS!! Til next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment