Second Tuesday of this 12 week plan... So far so good. I enjoy when you feel the workouts. Makes it seem like its working. ( Imagine that!! ) I bought a heart rate monitor the other day & have been using it the past few days to see if I'm keeping my heart rate in the "zone". It sucks... I need to get one with the strap that goes around your chest, because this one is pissing me off. This one is supposed to be able to give you your reading by letting you place your finger on the chrome on the watch. It works the first few times, then it doesn't read. You spend half of your rest period trying to get your heart rate, & when you do, it's down because you have been resting for a couple of minutes. ( My rest time between exercises is 50 seconds ). I'm returning it of course...
Eating. UGH!! I think my low point was Wed - Friday of last week. The weekends are not the best, but I can handle it. I just have to adjust my times because I usually sleep in. But yesterday wasn't too bad. But time was a issue & I found myself just making several protien shakes to compensate for the fact that I didn't really eat. What did that equal?? 190 lbs. WHOOHOO!! Nice results, doesn't mean I felt good just doing protien shakes. Oh well... Today is going to be a busy day. Son has baseball practice, mom will take care of that. I've got to take my daughter to orchestra... yay!! <--- Sarcasm. But at least I wont feel like I need to step in & help teach orchestra. hehe...
Alright. I need to send out a email to get my next two week plan for food & workout. YAY!! <--- actual happiness!! End result, end result, end result... Til next time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment