Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Keeping It Short...

UGH!! Busy day @ work today. I've been running around like crazy. Sitting down to post is the first time today where I've had a moment to catch up with what has been going on around me. I have a few more minutes before I have to cut my break short & get back to the grind. Other than being busy, the day hasn't changed. Broke down & fixed the keyboard. Took a knife & cut the sticky that was holding the m & , together. ( From a previous post... ) I'd like to say that was my only productive job today. I hate when you bust your ass & it doesn't seem like you did anything.
On a different subject. I'm trying to think of what to do now that my 12 week workout plan is about over. I wanted to change after 6 weeks... my A.D.D. was kicking in. But my dad told me to stick with it. He used to compete in bodybuilding competitions so I took his advice. Now its about up & I don't know what direction I want to go in. I've been searching & I think I have found my answer. I'll post about it when I have more time... but the good thing is that I was able to email him with some questions & he was quick to answer back. I've read nothing but great things about this guy & hopefully with his help we ( wife & I ) can get to where we want to be. Well hate to cut break short, but I have to get back to work... UGH!! Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment