Friday, April 9, 2010

Upcoming Weekend...

Ahhh today is a good day. It's Friday & that helps. I ordered my new workout plan yesterday & recieved the questionaire this morning. I need to fill it out & send it back ASAP. Then wait a few days so it can be designed specifically for ME!! I'm excited. I got a whiteboard calendar to put in the garage/gym to mark off the days... Hopefully I can start on April 19th & by July 19th... NEW ME!!
Tomorrow I have a few things going on. My sons first baseball game!! Whoohooo!! It'll be entertaining to watch the little guy go out & play. I wonder if he is nervous... Don't think he realizes the magnatude of his little adventure. Both my wife & my family will be there watching their grandson make his baseball debut. So that is exciting.
Then in the evening, the wife & I will be joining some friends to attend the Kilt & Mini Bash in Seattle. We attended it a couple of years ago & had a blast. So I'm looking forward to this one. All the guys don their kilts & the women their minis. Any excuse right??
Sunday will be a baseball practice for me. Hopefully this time, more than the 3 plus me, will show up. By the emails running around, it looks like we should have a pretty good group showing up, weather permitting of course. Doesn't mean it will be a productive practice, it just means we'll be well represented.
Ahhh final note... Splinter Cell Conviction is scheduled to come out next week. ( It's a video game. ) I've been reading all the books by David Michaels. Its based on a Tom Clancy idea & its been turned into novels & video games. So during my trip to Wisconsin for pond hockey, I picked up a bunch of books. The Splinter Cell series being one of them. I figured I had some time to catch up to Conviction before I play the game. I'm almost there. I'm not usually the biggest fan of stealth games, but Conviction has me intrigued. So I'm stoked. I played the demo & couldn't put it down. Well, I've got to get back to work... Til next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment