Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Typical Tuesday...

Today has been a typical Tuesday. Woke up & exercised with the wife. Came in to work, update my Facebook status, now I'm on break posting. Obviously you can tell that I have nothing to write about. The weather here is gloomy, chance of rain... pretty much your typical day here in the Pacific Northwest. My son is supposed to have baseball practice today, we'll see if the weather cooperates. If not, then we get to go home & chill... which is kinda what I'm hoping for... is that evil of me?? It's not like I can't go home & give him a practice at home. I know how to play baseball. Maybe not as well as I would like... but ok.
I need to start doing cardio. I've dropped 18 lbs. since I started this 12 week workout. But I still have a little pudge around the tummy. I've got plans to do a High Intensity Interval Training ( H.I.I.T. ) on Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays. But I've yet to do it. We'll see what happens. Enough boring you with crap today. I'll try to come up with something better to write about tomorrow. I guess it all depends on time & what happens between now & then. Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment