Since yesterday was a rest day, my body felt out of whack. I slept in, my eating was thrown off, & it just seemed like I couldn't get my ass into gear. This morning... Totally different. I woke up ready to go, took my pre-workout stuff & hit the weights. I felt good. Even my cardio at the end felt great. I told my wife that its weird when you can beat your body up so bad, that it feels good. I was sweating big time when I was done with my workout. It was the feeling I want to have after everyday. Now comes the hard part again... EATING!! I had to flavor up my chicken with a little sauteed veggies & covered both with a little salsa. Mmmm... <-- sarcastic. But the I'm looking at the goal at the end of the road & it's looking good. So as long as I keep that vision in my mind, I can do this!!
Well I hate to cut this short, but I've got a lot of things to take care of here. Til next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment