Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 3... Rest Day...

Here I am, 3 days in & its starting to feel UGH!! I don't mind the exercise part, I actually like it a lot. Its the restrictions on my food, which is limited for this few months to get my body adjusted to the changes I'm assuming?? I don't know, but it's starting to suck. Especially since I work around food, so temptation is EVERYWHERE.
Today was day 3... only a few more months to go!! haha!! It was a rest day, which means I got to sleep in for a hour & a half. Why is it, that I had a extra hour & a half of sleep, but I feel like shit?? I couldn't work out, wanted to, but the body needs to recover. My back is tight as hell from the workout I did yesterday, but overall I feel pretty good. It was just tough to wake up.
That was my workout update...
My dads birthday is this Saturday. I bought him a Blu-Ray player last night. I set it up on his new TV & surprised the shit out of him. It was great. Now he gets to catch up on movies that he wanted to watch, but I couldn't let him borrow because he didn't have a Blu-Ray player. Wow, I thought I would have more to blog about, but apparently today... I SUCK!! Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment