I had to head down to Renton, WA. yesterday to pick up my hockey gloves. While I was down in the area & had some time to waste, I decided to go to Fry's. I don't know how many Fry's stores there are in the country, but I know there is only one in this area. It's not a trip I make many times, nor would I just to go to a store... or would I?? We've done it for Ikea. Granted we don't go every other day, like I do Best Buy. But I think a trip down to Fry's every now & then is a good thing. I wouldn't get my Rewards Zone points, but I would get a better selection at some lower prices. Now what does all this got to do with the title of my post?? Well what do you think Fry's sells?? Electronics, appliances, CD's, video games, DVD's & PORN!! I know... AWESOME!!
Well it depends. First off, it is kind of weird to be in the middle of the store, in the normal DVD section, looking at porn. They've got the DVD's covered with a black plastic like they have on magazine shelves. But you can easily browse through the titles, which are out of order & usually not the best movies. Though there is the occasional top shelf find. Prices are good. Better than you would find in some of the adult stores in the area. I paid $20 for a movie a friend bought for $60. I won't post the name just because I would have to put a link to it & I'm currently on break at work. Maybe in a future post... So here I am, standing in the middle of the store holding my potential purchases. I had to hide them in between "Neverending Story" & " Men Who Stare At Goats " on Blu-Ray. I would have to say it was a successful shopping trip, even though I have yet to watch my purchases. All I know is that I'm going to need to take more trips down to Fry's. Maybe do a once - every two weeks. Also glad I had a guy checkout... not that I would be embarrassed or anything... But I was buying "The Neverending Story"... I mean c'mon... Til next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment