Winter hockey is finally over for me. We lost yesterday in a lackluster of a playoff game. The brightside of the whole thing is... we don't have to play tonight at 11:05 p.m. in Kent!! Ahh the simple pleasures.
This weekend was ok. We ended up staying at home on Friday night, instead of attending game #5 of the Tips vs. Rockets. Which the Tips won 4-0. We tried to get rid of the tickets. Made calls & eventually found someone willing to take them. But when it was time for them to get the tickets, no one showed. That pissed me off. If I would've known they weren't coming for the tickets, I would've used them. Oh well...
Saturday - Watched a movie with the wife & my sister. My parents went to Wenatchee to visit family & we stayed back. Why?? Not to sure. But we ended up watching " I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell ". Which is the book I just finished. I have mixed feelings about the book & hope to write about it here soon, just need more than a morning break to do so. At least the movie entertained me. Then I met up with some of my baseball team for a little afternoon practice.
Sunday - Much of nothing. Picked up the kids from my parents, had a hockey game. Pretty simple day.
Today... Woke up to workout. Post workout, wife crawled back in bed giggling because she is on Spring Break. Yep, she rubbed it in... Oh well... I guess I shall get back to work, since she doesn't have to. Til next time...
Oh... Game #7 tonight!! Tips couldn't close it out in Kelowna in game 6. GO TIPS!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment