Monday, March 8, 2010

Early Birthday...

My sisters birthday is tomorrow. I've already shelled out some $$ for her birthday. First we took both of our daughters to Xanadu the Musical. Then Saturday night, we went & saw Alice In Wonderland 3-D.
Now I was a huge Alice In Wonderland fan. I loved the animation, the story & what guy doesn't like a blonde with blue eyes?? So I was curious on what Tim Burton would do to this film.
We did the 7 p.m. show at the local theater, line started at 5 p.m. It's been a while since I've had to stand in line. Everyone rushed in trying to get the best seat in the house. We had some pretty good seats, I was even thinking of selling mine for some extra $$. The movie was great. It was basically Through the Looking Glass , with some changes. But it was entertaining. Now I wouldn't do the 3-D again. I felt that they didn't use the 3-D gimmick as well as other movies, but I guess for some that would be ok. But if I'm paying a extra $5 a person, I should get a little more WOW factor from it. When we did exit the movie there was yet another line waiting to get in. I won't give away any of the fun parts of the movie, just in case there is someone out there that is reading this & has yet seen the movie. Go see it. Its entertaining. I'll probably get it on Blu-Ray. Well break time is over, need to get back to work... Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment