Tis another rainy day here in Washington. Actually it hasn't rained like this in a few weeks. They were projecting snow, so I guess it's good it's raining. I don't care either way. Just meant people had to try to remember how to drive this morning. Traffic sucked, accident causing backups. I took back roads & still managed to sneak into work under the wire.
The rain does create a nice foggy look that makes me want to take the camera out & take some Pacific Northwest pics.
Well breaktime is almost over & I spent most of it eating German Potato Salad with Brats. Mmm... Plus today is really lame, ain't nothing to write about. My mind has been blank for most of the day & I expect it to stay the same all day long. Til next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment