The weekend is finally here. Tonight & tomorrow night will be spent watching some playoff hockey. The Tips have made it into the playoffs for the 7th straight year. They are opening their "hopefully" long playoff run against the Kelowna Rockets. So thats on the calendar.
I'm hoping to get a baseball practice in. I have a couple of guys on the team trying to organize something on Saturday, but if that doesn't work out... the team is trying to schedule something for Sunday. Either way, I need to get some work in. Plus I need to pay my dues!!
Other than that... I'm going to try to make the other parts of my weekend, uneventful. REST!!
I do believe the Katz won our playoff game last night, which I missed... ( 11:05 p.m. game in Kent!! Morning comes toooooo fast for that one. ) I haven't check the schedule yet, but rumor has us playing on Tuesday. So have a fun weekend... & til next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment