Playoff hockey last night... Didn't go so well. We lost by 1, & I didn't help our comeback. My first penatly of the season came with a few minutes left in the game, so we couldn't pull our goalie. Now like everyone that gets penalized, I was not guilty. But I can understand from where the ref was on the play, he didn't have a good view of the play. He just saw the guy go down ( he lost a edge ) & I put my hand on him ( to steady myself since he was pulling me down ) so I got called for a holding penalty. Either way, it was a hard fought game & we just didn't make the plays.
Only thing about those late night hockey games... I don't get home til the morning. Midnight to be exact. I pulled into my drive way at midnight, threw my bag into the garage ( usually I unpack it & spray it down, but I needed to get to bed ASAP!! ) & took a quick shower before retiring for the night/morning. My 4 hours of sleep flew past & my alarm was yelling at me to "Get my ass up!!", its a personalized alarm on my phone. I got my ass up & exercised.
My wife & I haven't really told many people about our exercising. But we have been for the past few months & been seeing some progress. I don't like telling anyone because the moment you tell them you've been working out, you've got to show progress. I don't see it much, but that doesn't mean it hasn't been happening. I just figured the end result will show & then they can ask me about it. I don't have a desired weight to get down to, but I do want some muscles to show. I just want to be healthy & have it help me in my life & sports. Well thats all I'll write about it now... I might get into it a little more later. Til next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment