Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weekends...

For anyone out there reading this... the one, maybe two people that have stumbled upon this page & actually decided to read. I don't really get on the computer at home. So I don't post on weekends. Whether its on Facebook or here, or anywhere for that matter. The weekends are my time to just do nothing. But every once in a great while I'm able to waste a few minutes on the computer over the weekend, this being one of those moments. I figured since I didn't warn my loyal followers ( all none of you ) on Friday, I would now... No posts on the weekends. I like to waste my work time to do these things... just kidding, I do it during break. Well hope you all have had a great weekend so far. I am playing in the Black Katz first playoff game of the winter tonight, at 10:30 p.m. in Everett. So it will be a late night for me. Got to witness two great Silvertips games, they have a chance to win the U.S. Division tonight, as well as secure the #1 seed in the Western Conference. Home ice advantage for the whole playoffs until championship, when they make it that far. That's been my weekend so far... Will try to update tomorrow!! If I'm not asleep during break. Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment