Friday, March 12, 2010

Phil Collins & Texts From Last Night...

First off, I wanted to offer my congrats to Phil Collins for making the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. I'm a big fan. Phil's work is amazing. Playing several instruments & writing songs, but I'm really impressed because he can drum & sing at the same time. I can't walk & chew gum so I really look up to that kind of talent. "Take Me Home" is one of my fave Phil Collins songs of all time. It brings back a lot of memories for me. We lived in Hawaii at the time, but visited Washington State frequently. My uncle was stationed at Fort Lewis, so we came & hung out with the relatives. "Take Me Home" was my theme then. I knew we were eventually going to move to WA. So when it was time to head back on the plane "home" to Kauai, the song would make me sad, because WA in my mind was my home. Cheesy, I know, but I was 8 at the time. So that brings back those feelings. OK, enough of that crap... on to funnier things...
Texts From Last Night !! The book... Fricken hilarious. I saw it a week back, didn't even know it was a website. Thanks friends for letting me know!! Flipped through it & died laughing. I didn't feel the need to pick up the book, didn't think it was worth it to remember a few texts. But then, when I was trying to explain some of them to my friends, I couldn't remember them or I kept saying them wrong. Because of that, I broke down & went looking for the book. I went back to Barnes & Nobles to look for it. Couldn't find it. I went back a few days later, still couldn't find it... "But it was right HERE!!". On my way to the check out, there it was on a special table. I have it now... HILARIOUS!! You can flip to any page & find a text that will have you rolling on the floor. My favorite one is... from area code (519) Southwest Ontario, Canada - " and then she said I drew a line on her forehead with my cum & whispered " Simba". I couldn't stop laughing after that one. The whole text is made by the fact that he was getting his information from the girl he did this to. There is more... but you're just going to have to click on the link... www.textsfromlastnight.com . Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment