I'm awake!! Barely... It's been a rough morning, but not as bad as I expected. We won our game last night, of course given the situation, it went to OT. Never fails, whenever we want to get the game over with so we can go home early, OVERTIME!! It didn't just go to OT, but to a shoot-out. We should've won in regulation, but a crappy bouncing puck found its way into the net. Took my game winning goal away from me. Oh well. I had a nice assist on our first goal. Happened during our first shift of the game I do believe. Recieved a nice pass from Tim on the left wing cross ice off the boards, which led me to a one on one with a defender to the goalies left. Gary then streaked down the middle & yelled for the pass... to which after making sure it was G, & that I could thread that pass to him, I centered it. Gary then one-timed it & the goalie had no chance. Katz 1 Icemen 0. We built up the lead to 2-0 before giving up 2 quick goals & it was tied at 2. Mid 3rd period, I was able to make up for missing a similar centering pass a few seconds earlier, by taking another centering pass from Tim & lift it into the net over a sprawling goalie. 3-2 Katz. Then, while we were on the powerplay, we gave up that crappy shorthanded goal tying it up once again. OT, then a shoot-out. Jeff was our first skater & he buried a nice quick shot. The next 3 skaters missed on both ends. The Icemen scored tying it at 1 goal a piece. Then Brie had her moment & the goalie was picking up his jock after her juke & score. Our goalie then shut the door on the last shooter & we had knocked the #1 seeded team out of the playoffs. Our next game... on Sunday. Live to play another game!!
Now its time to get back to work. I did wake up early today & enjoyed some time in the garage/gym with the wife. I feel good, but tired. We'll see what the rest of the day brings!! Till next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment