Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tips Season Over... Glove Found!!

Last night the Tips ended their season with a disappointing 2-1 loss. They had many chances to finish Kelowna off, yet they found a way to lose those games. Last night was a different story. For a game 7, they came out flat & ended that way. It sucked that a crappy toss at the net ended in the game winning goal after it fluttered in. It was so bad that they had to check to see if it was high sticked in because it was a dazed duck flying through the air until it hit the back of the net. I would bitch more about it, but I'm looking at the bright side. No more games taking up what little time I have & I get refunded some money. I know its not a very nice thing for a FAN to say, but I don't like dwelling on what should've been.
GOOD NEWS!! I got a email back from the people at Castle Ice yesterday... Someone ( BIG THANK YOU!! Whoever you are!! ) turned my gloves in. So apparently I did leave them on the bench. So today I have to head down there to pick them up. Such a drive for hockey gloves, but those gloves are MINE & they are awesome. I would've ordered another pair & I'm still thinking about it as a back up. But instead I'll order some jerseys. Hehe... My obsession. I ordered my son two jerseys for his birthday. A Ottawa Senators & Colorado Avalanche jerseys. He's going to be so happy when he opens it... in a little over a month from now. I figured I'd get a head start. Well break time is about over so... Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment