Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Sis...

My sister is 29 today. She wouldn't want me saying that, but my mom advertised it over Facebook today. That is the problem with FB, parents are on it. But if you think about it, I'm a parent too. I don't mind my parents being on it, because they are as twisted as I am. Where do you think I get it from?? But since I haven't really given anyone that is reading this, a taste of what I'm like, you don't really know. I probably wont give much of a taste until later.
Back on to the subject. My sister is a day older. Though we didn't get along during our childhood, siblings get along?? We've grown & have developed a great relationship.
When my mom was pregnant with my sister, she wanted to name her Kristy Ann. But me, being only 4 at the time, couldn't say Kristy. It came out Krislee... So my mom named her that. She broke away from the traditional Chris Lee & replaced the C with a K, minus the H & pushed the name together. Because of me, my sister has her name. Thank god she likes it. I would've hated to be blamed for a name my sister didn't like. I guess that is much better than what my dad wanted to name me. First off, I was supposed to be a Nicole, because my mom thought she was having a girl. Then when they found out I had a penis, my dad wanted to name me Lydell, after pro football player Lydell Mitchell , who played for the Rams, my dads favorite team at the time. My mom had nooooo desire to name me Lydell ( THANKS MOM!! ) I'm definitely NOT a Lydell. So my dad picked another football player... I would have to ask him who, but I do know Troy was his first name. So Troy it was...
So thats a little history of my life... Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment