Since no one is reading this... I haven't figured out something good to write about. There is something that has been on my mind, but I'll save that for a day that I have more time. But for now, I shall just run through some of the things I'm doing today.
First, I woke up 30 mins before I was supposed to. My alarm goes off at 4 a.m. & at 3:30 a.m I was up downing Jack3d & my pre-work out pills. It's supposed to take 30 mins to kick in anyways. I tried to nap during that extra time, but my body wasn't having it.
It was back & biceps today. I did something different with the biceps. I went with a lighter weight this time, adding more reps. I didn't want to do it at first since I am following a 12 week plan. ( I'm on week 10, so why make changes now?? ) But I wasn't getting the "pump" that I used to get, even though I was curling heavier weight. It worked. My biceps had a nice pump & it made me want to flex in the mirror.
Now for my afternoon plans... I'm at work now, so once I'm done with that, I have to pick up my son & meet up with the rest of the family for dinner. Where?? Don't know yet. Then we have baseball practice for the boy, but half way through, I've got to leave for my playoff hockey game. We play at Castle Ice in Renton at 8:10 p.m. Which is considered early!! Which means I should be home by 11 p.m. & hopefully in bed by midnight, so I can get up at 4 a.m. tomorrow to do it all over again. UGH!! That made me tired just typing it. Well breaktime is over... Back to work... Til next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment