Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Quick...
This is going to be a quick post, because I spent most of my break watching the new Mariners commercials. Funny stuff. Speaking of baseball. My sons first day of practice is today. I have his bag in the back of my car ready to go. I'm a little nervous, I'm wondering how he'll feel, but I don't know if a 4 year old would be able to explain that to me. We've practiced hitting & some fielding, but its going to be about him having fun. No pressure, I want him to enjoy the sport, because if he doesn't then he wont want to play. It's tough for me because as a dad, you want to see your kids be good, especially since I'm a sports guy. But at the same time, I want him to be happy & if it means NOT playing sports, then so be it. This is a subject that I could spend a little more time on, but I wont. I'll update on how the practice went tomorrow, unless there is something else that pops into my mind that needs sharing. Til then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment