Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Where Have I Been??
It's been a few days & I must say... I'm going bananas. The parentals went on vacation & I'm taking care of work. So it's up early & doing a whole bunch of crap. I don't even have time for a break, which is why there has been no posts & probably wont be any until next week, when things are back to normal. Anyways, since I had a few minutes at the end of work I decided to write this quick post. I need to run to the bank now, but I'll give you a quick update on workouts. Things are going well, starting to see a little more results. Still not eating the best, which if I was, I probably would be a lot happier with what I see. But that's my own fault. But I'm almost done with week 6 so I'm almost half way through. Still doing it, even waking up @ 2:30 a.m. to take care of business... that I must say, is dedication!! Well I'm off... Till next time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment