Thursday, May 13, 2010

Busy Thursday...

I knew waking up that today was going to be a busy day. Sprung out of bed at 3:30 a.m. & immediately went downstairs & started my workout. Straight from workout to shower & into work. Catering all morning, it felt like it was never ending. But now its settled a little & I have a break. So I'm quickly trying to type this in so I can continue my hectic day.
Got my new workouts sent to me yesterday afternoon. I think the next few weeks will be tough, I might actually die. Looking at what he wants me to do is just insane. If I'm not ripped by the end of this program, it's not his fault, but mine. The last few days I've been really seeing visual results & that has gotten me a little more excited for things to come. So seeing this schedule scares me, but has me pumped at the same time. I think there is a little fear because during one of those weeks, I have to hold down the fort at work & so it's really throwing a wrench into workout times & I'm stressing on how I can do what I'm doing & not miss anything. I figure I would do what I normally do, just not think about it & let it all fall into place.
Remind me to talk about my idea for 2011. I've been a Tri-athalon hater because of some friends & I'll explain in the post for my 2011 idea. But I did find another activity/race if you will, that I'm interested in. Again, it will be mentioned in that future post. I just wanted to get that out as kind of a teaser.
GO HABS!! Great game 7 yesterday. Ahh let see... Need to go shopping this afternoon, a little grocery & a little clothes, since some is not fitting right. A nice problem to have... Shows that my hard work is slowly paying off. I think that is it for now... Got to head back to my busy day... Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment