Whoohooo... End of the month & I feel good. Look a little better, but I know there is more work to be done & looking forward to what the next month will bring. I actually slept in for 30 mins. So I got a later start on my workout, but it was still a productive one. I felt like I worked harder today than I did yesterday, I sweated more, but my heart rate monitor told me otherwise. Oh well, who am I to argue with a machine.
I did pick up a new pair of shorts yesterday, since the 32's I bought the other day keeps falling off. What a problem to have right?? So now I have 31's & they are snug. The goal is to get them to fall off also. I don't want to go too much, but it is kind of nice. It'll make me clean out my drawers & get rid of crap I don't wear or can't wear. The wife would be happy about that.
The weather has been wonderful the past few days. The sun has been shining & I've actually had to crack the windows of the car. I hope it stays like this for the baseball/soccer games I'm going to be attending this weekend. Both of them my sons of course. I do have a hockey game on Sunday though, looking forward to that. Ahhh what else can I ramble about...
Can't seem to think of anything. So I'll just wish everyone a happy weekend!! Till next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment