Wow, what a afternoon yesterday. The wind was howling, it flickered our power off a couple of times & blew some branches all over the roads. But on a good note, I watched two great hockey games.
This mornings workout was a good one. Still tough to do my final set of 25 on each exercise though. Ohhh... got my spinner bike yesterday, spinner or spinning, who the hell knows. Actually click on this ---> Spinning/Spinner - to see the bike I got. So my program has me use either the elliptical or Spinner bike for my cardio. I've been using the elliptical til this morning when I decided to use the Spinning bike... OMG!! That fricken thing kicked my ass!! I must say, it was well worth the $399 I spent on that damn thing. I was sweating & my legs were burning... & thats only for the 17 mins. my cardio requires, although it is after my workout. But those Spinning DVD's it came with, has you doing like 40 mins of that shit. I couldn't even imagine.
Uhh... my stomach is making weird noises so I better go figure out what my body needs. Til next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment