Alarm went off @ 3:30 a.m. It was hard to get motivated this morning. I finally got my ass out of bed & into the bathroom to weigh myself. It is said that if you weigh yourself in the morning, after you use the bathroom, that will be your true weight for the day. My motivation came back when the scale read 189.4 lbs. WHOOHOOO!!! Finally, a few days late, but I'm below 190. How long will that last?? Hopefully I wont get above 189 for a while. I wrote it on my calendar, got dressed & hit the weights.
It's Friday again. This weekend looks to be a little less running around than last weekend. I have a feeling that by the end of the weekend, we'll be just as tired. Son has baseball & soccer tomorrow, so that fills my Saturday. Saturday night is MMA fights on pay-per-view @ a friends house. Other than that... my weekend has some rest time sprinkled in. Unlike last weekend where I didn't have time to think, it was from one place to another... I get tired just thinking about it.
Ahhh brainfart. Just seems like my brain is not even working to fart. I've been going through the motions all day. Being nice outside doesn't help. Well I better get back to work since I can't seem to come up with anything else to vent or talk about. Til next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment