A great & wonderful weekend... the sun was shining & we enjoyed every moment of it. My son had baseball & soccer again on Saturday, so there was a lot of vitamin D to snag. A brief summary of the weekend...
Friday went by so quickly I don't even remember what happened. Oh, wait, shopping for birthday gifts with the wife. Then listening/watching the Bruins vs. Flyers... Amazing comeback by the Philadelphia Flyers.
Saturday was spent outside watching my son play his sports. Then it was off to a birthday party for a little while. Then the wife & I attended the Washington Stealth game. It was the N.L.L. Championship. What a game!! The Stealth came back to beat the Toronto Rock & win the championship. Confetti was falling while a huge celebration was going on on the field as well as in the stands. I was happy to witness such a event in our backyard. It was also shown live across Canada, then showed the day after across the U.S. So I got to see myself on t.v. a few times.
Sunday was a chill day. I did have a hockey game in the early evening, which we won 2-1. That was also a fun & exciting game. We didn't score the game winner until a minute left in the game. So the weekend ended on a high note.
Monday... New workout today. It took me roughly about the same time as the others, but this one was definitly tough. It felt good though. I was sweating hard & I still feel pumped 5 hours later. I just need to work on eating better, because thats what it's all about. I'm doing ok on that, but not as strict as I should be. Well break time has come & gone, so I better head back to work... Till next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment