We played our first game of the new season last night & boy was it a doozy!! We ended up winning 4-1. I netted the GWG ( game winning goal ). Took a beautiful pass from the right corner & one-timed it to the left of the net. It was a fun game. Had new linemates & we clicked right off the bat. Lot of great passing & opportunities, but their goalie stood on his head to keep it a 4-1 game. It could've been 8-1 easily, well 8-4, our goalie was amazing too. Got a bruise on my knee & apparently at some point in the game, I jammed my pointer finger on my right hand. UGH!! That made workouts this morning harder...
Speaking of workouts... Today I've got to send a email to my trainer for my next two weeks. I'll be finishing off a month on Friday!! WHOOOHOOOO!!! Looking ok... not even close to where I want to be, but I see progress & that is good.
It's supposed to be another pretty, sunny day today. My son has baseball practice so the nice weather helps, but my desire is to head home & SLEEP!! But I guess I could nap in the sun while he is practicing. That could be good. Maybe I'll stop at the store on the way home & pick up a nice picnic type blanket so I can do that.
Other than a fun hockey game last night & a tough workout this morning, nothing is really going on. Kind of that usual typical Tuesday that I've mentioned before. So I wont bore you with anymore typing... Til next time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment