I hate leg days!! I'll just come out & say it. No tiptoe'n around it. Today obviously was leg day & it killed me. I guess it didn't help that I thought it was back & biceps, but apparently I was wrong. Which is a good thing, because then I would have talked myself back into sleeping in instead. My legs felt like noodles after. It was horrible. The worst part for me was the leg curls, because I had to do 30 per set. 90 total!! UGH!! I even used light weight, 45 lbs. Oh man... I wanted to cry. Luckily for us, our workout room is our garage so I can make a little noise. The wife hadn't come down to join me yet & I was glad, because I didn't want her to see me close to breaking down. But it's done & I feel good now. Oh, I didn't mention that after my brutal leg session... I had to do 30 mins. on the elliptical. OMG!! Ahh enough whining already...
It's raining again here in the Pacific Northwest. I knew the sun wouldn't last for long. Not that I'm complaining. I was just making conversation. That might cancel my sons baseball practice, but not my daughters track meet. I'll be sitting in the wet stands for that.
Ain't nothing else really going on. We still don't know our next hockey game, but that wont be til this weekend. We have nothing baseball related. Couple of the guys want to practice tomorrow, but again, that depends on the weather. Well I guess I better stop this nonsense & head back to work!! Till next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment