Wind. That's what was blowin yesterday. It started about 2:00 p.m. The clouds rolled in & the rain picked up, w/ wind blowing the rain sideways. It was a miserable day to be out on the roads, conditions weren't the best. What made it bad, was that the first half of the day was beautiful. So if you didn't pay attention to the weather channel, you had no idea that the weather was going to change. Then I heard on the radio on my way north, that there was a accident by my exit & that the back up was 15 miles long. Since I was headed in another direction, I figured I would just take backroads home. Even that was packed. It took me 2 hours to get home. But my wife stayed on the freeway & apparently it cleared up a little so it didn't take her that long. Luckily I had some good music to listen to. What you might ask?? Just a random mix that I burned of my favorite songs of the moment. A little Usher & other stuff. Sorry, actually drawing a blank right now. It's sitting in the car so I can't just pop it on & listen to it so I can write it down. But I'll put a playlist on here eventually, when I figure out how to do it & people who actually read this can click on it & listen. I don't know, is that even possible??
Workout this morning!! Chest, shoulders & triceps. It was a tough workout, lasted about 10 mins more than the last three days, but I felt it. My triceps especially. The combination of the workouts really blasted that part of my arms. It was a weird feeling, because it was nice & tight. So all I wanted to do was poke at them or look at them in the mirror. Made me feel vain. UGH!! Now I know what my cousin felt like every time he passed a mirror. Did I mention how much I love ringer t-shirts?? HAHA!!
Well I better head back to work. Break time done!! Till next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment