The plan was to wake up the usual time & do something other than sleep. I bitched about not being to wake up last Wednesday & decided I was going to change that this weekend. Did that happen?? NOPE!! I slept until I had to come in to work, which happened to be a little earlier than usual anyways, so the original plan would've worked out perfect.
Another rest day, another disappointment. The only positive is I'm still hovering around the 190 lb. mark. I even ate like shit last night as I had a big breakfast for dinner. I've got to stop that shit if I want to look like my mind imagines. Maybe I'll get on my spin bike this afternoon even though I'm supposed to be resting.
We did take a nice walk in the afternoon yesterday since the weather was nice. We forgot our sons baseball stuff so we couldn't do practice. We took them on a nice walk/bike ride instead. There is a bike trail a few minutes from the house so we packed up our sons bike & let him ride ahead of us. It was nice, I brought the camera & got a few shots in the process. The walk & taking pictures definitely relaxed me. The rest of the night was uneventful.
No plans for tonight, maybe just catching up on some projects that need to be done around the house. Ahhh I forgot to email my trainer yesterday. Doing that in a sec. So I best be going... Til next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment