Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'm Back...

It's been since May 26th since I posted last. It would've been a lot longer if I didn't have that free afternoon. The parentals are back from vacation which means things should be back to normal, or at least my routine should be getting back to normal. So far it isn't. But I'm expecting that it'll take a few days for my body to adjust.

I could go into detail of the week we missed, but to be truthfully honest, there is nothing to write about. I played Red Dead Redemption a lot. It kept me sane while the days were driving me crazy. Going into work in the wee hours of the morning, after waking up early to workout. Then spending all day working my ass off... luckily my co-worker was a big help, because the person they got to take my dads place didn't really do what he was supposed to. Now granted, it's really tough to fill his shoes, but I expect someone that brags about how good he is to at least come close. I ain't going to waste my time bitching, it's in the past. All I know now is I'm trying to get things to where they were before the trip. Workouts have been hard, because of content & time. The time part had a lot to do with the parentals vacation. The content is just because its a tough workout. Three body parts, three exercises per body part. First set 3-10, second 3-20, third 3-30. By time I hit that third exercise for that particular body part... I'm dead!!
But it's still going good. I've been consistantly around 187 - 190 lbs. Feeling good!! If I could only keep the food thing going. I'd be looking a lot better than I am. Oh well, I can do this program any time I want. Better get back to work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment