June 7th, 1977... I was born. June 7th 1990, we moved to Washington. So it's a birthday & anniversary. I did spoil myself with a new Seattle Sounders Electricity Kit. That's about it. I have most of what I want. We did do some shopping over the weekend, even though my wife got a bunch of new things, it made me happy just watching her shop. If she's happy, I'm happy right??
Weekend... Friday I finally finished Red Dead Redemption. Great game!! Saturday I had baseball practice in the nice sun. The wife & I also did some shopping & had a great dinner out on the patio of a local restaurant. It was a beautiful day. Then Sunday it was waking up early, heading down to West Seattle for my 9 a.m. baseball game. We won 20-14. Quite the pitchers duel. I didn't do to well at the plate 0-3. It drizzled the whole time, so it wasn't the best playing environment... but we won & that's all that matters. I had a hockey game later on in the evening that didn't pan out like our baseball game. It was a 4-1 loss. Our first of the summer session. I hadn't played in a few weeks & the guys that did, played for 2 & a half hours on Saturday. In the end, we just didn't play well as a team. That was the weekend in a nutshell.
Workouts... well even though they have been done. It hasn't felt like it has in the past. It's been a real challenge to keep going. The results are positive, but the desire has dropped. It's been really tough. The workouts & finding the time, since I haven't been able to wake up early. I really need to push that the next few days. Well I better head back to work!! Till next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment