My body hurts. Between these workouts & hockey, baseball somewhat... My body feels run down. I can't imagine what MMA guys feel like after a bout, but I would assume I'm close to that, without the bruises. I can't wait for a few more weeks, so I can take a week off of working out & let my body get a decent rest. UGH!!
I've got to go & get my health card today. It feels like its only been a year since I've had to sit in that class & take that test, but apparently it's been 3. So this afternoon, I need to head into Everett before 6 p.m. & take this 90 min. class & test. I've done it so much times before that I don't even pay attention, take the test, first to finish, 100% & I'm out the door in 40 mins. I should watch what I say because it'll be today that none of those things happen. Nah, it's pretty easy. I still can't believe that people actually fail that shit. Sorry if you are one of them... maybe I'll help you study.
Other than that... I've really got nothing to go on about. Maybe I'll end here & actually get back to work on time... Till next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment