Friday, June 4, 2010

Not Quite There Yet...

Still trying to get back to the routine. Body seems drained a little more than usual. Between the stress from filling in for the pops, to the workouts, it's just seemed like I can't get going. I knew this was going to happen, but even though I prepared for it, it's been tough to deal with. I haven't been waking up like usual to workout. I've been sleeping & then doing it in the afternoon. I don't mind it, but it's easier for me to make excuses that way. I've actually been able to wake up at the old time, the body just doesn't want to move. So I just plop back down. So I'm just going to have to kick myself in the ass on Monday & get back to what is right. My routine before my parentals took vacation.
Plus I'm almost done with the game I mentioned yesterday, so that is going to help a lot. I think the reason my afternoon workouts have been shit is because I've been coming home with the intent of working out. Then I'll take my pre-workout stuff & then convince myself that I can play a 30 min. game. Well with this epic game I've been playing, 30 mins. fly by quickly & when you finally look at the clock it's 2 hours later. Then it just throws everything else off... Well I better get back to work. A lot to do still... Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment