Lessons we've learned... Sundays - Teriyaki places are closed. Mondays - Hawaiian restaurants are closed. That was our dilemma yesterday. I invited my parents out to dinner with my family to eat some local grinds. I was craving Hawaiian food. So we went to a place that my sister & parents enjoy. But when we showed up... CLOSED!! So I sent my parents back home, telling them sorry... Then the wife, kids & I went on a hunt for another place to eat. We checked another Hawaiian place... CLOSED!! So I figured we'd just settle on restaurant XX. I knew that XX opens at 4 p.m. because I've had a craving to eat there before in the middle of the afternoon & had to wait 10 mins. for them to open at 4. It was 3:55 p.m. I figured a 5 min. wait would be o.k. We drove up & on the door it said 4:10 p.m.!! Are you fricken kidding me?!? Why do I have to wait a extra 10 mins.?? So I said "Fuck It!!" & drove to another place. We then found a nice Hawaiian B.B.Q. place that was open. So I got what I wanted anyways!! Thanks Restaurant XX!!
Besides that... the day was good. It was nice to see all the "Happy Birthdays" on Facebook. But it was just another day. I didn't ask for anything, nor did I really get anything. We did some shopping over the weekend & that counted I guess, for my birthday. But I didn't really "splurge" on anything. Either way, I'll get what I want eventually & right now there is a couple things, but it relies on us having money. Ahhh enough crap... I've got to get back to work... Till next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment