Whoohooo... Hockey on a Tuesday!! That just means I had to go a few days longer in between games.
Woke up on time today, but then slept for a extra 15 mins. Then jumped up like I had overslept. But it seems like the new workouts are a little shorter. They are not easy, but they cut out a couple body parts. That sounded weird. Since I didn't get to do my Monday workout Monday afternoon, I did it this morning. Along with today's of course... & still managed to make it to work on time. I did cheat a little. I know, you see the word cheating & you are thinking... this can't be good. But it is... Monday & Tuesdays workout is supposed to end with 30 mins. of H.I.I.T. cardio. Instead of doing that, I'm playing a Tuesday night hockey game which will give me a hour & 20 mins of H.I.I.T. cardio. Technically, its not H.I.I.T. But the main reason of H.I.I.T. is to get your heart rate going & keep it in or above the fat burning zone. Well hockey does that & more... So I think I'm doing it better. But thats just my opinion. Well enough of this crap. What a crappy post... Till next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment