UGH!! Last night was a tough game. Got there a little late, had to hurry & get my gear on to make my first shift. Then we got schooled!! My body is so sore today...
School is winding down for the wife & kids. Had to take the daughter on some errands yesterday. She had to buy a pinata & some candy to fill it, plus boxes of brownies that she had to make. I wished I could break a pinata full of great candy while eating brownies!! I hate candy!! I actually love them, thats why I hate them. It should be easy to hate candy. They are expensive ( well, when you bought them the way I did yesterday!! ) & they make you fat... what else do you want?? It's not as bad as smoking, that is expensive & kills you, but I don't smoke so it doesn't matter.
Today is another typical Seattle day... gloomy, rainy & foggy.
I am battling a problem. My problem is that I want things that I don't need. Then I convince myself why I need it & why I should get it. The new Xbox 360 is the latest item. It's not even out yet, but I want to pre-order one at Best Buy. Why do you need one Troy if you already have a Xbox 360?? Funny you should ask... well my current one goes bananas sometimes by not reading my disks. Then its the fact that the new one is the same price, has a 250 GB hard drive, which my current one does not, & it has built in wi-fi ( current one does not, but has a wi-fi connector thingie that I bought for a $100. ) Plus it's black & shiny!! I WANT, I WANT, I WANT!! I shall get it eventually. Well I better head back to work... Till next time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment